Flames of the Forest Aboriginal Cultural Experience - Tuesday and Thursday evenings - from $219.00 per person
Take a tour into the Port Douglas rainforest at night! Learn about Australia's oldest living people in the timeless and spiritual setting of the world's oldest living rainforest.
On Tuesday and Thursday evenings, connect with two local indigenous brothers whilst they share a piece of their remarkable culture with you, in a setting where they adventured as children.
The rainforest setting of Port Douglas is the natural, authentic backdrop for this spiritual and mystical culture, a performance unique to Flames of the Forest, where you will be invited to learn about their timeless oral traditions in an intimate and personal setting.
This fully inclusive evening includes a cultural background, story telling, ever inspiring didgeridoo playing and mesmerizing, haunting song coupled with an abundant, locally sourced seven dish plattered banquet served to shared tables of ten and a selection of Australian wines.
The Flames of the Forest Aboriginal Cultural Experience is a must-do Port Douglas evening tour for anyone interested in the rich history of Indigenous culture, the rainforest, meeting new people and great Australian food! And as the evening is fully inclusive, you don't have to worry about bringing anything but an open mind with you on the coach! A unique alternative to a traditional Port Douglas restaurant.
Aboriginal Cultural Experience inclusions:
* Flaming arrival and candle lit forest
* Pre dinner drinks with sparkling wine and canapes
* Seven dish plattered banquet dinner served to your table seated under a magnificent, black, silk lined marquee highlighted by sparkling, hand made crystal chandeliers
* Australian sparkling wine, red and white wine, beer and soft drinks
* Aboriginal cultural performance by two brothers featuring storytelling, didgeridoo and song
* Shared tables of ten so you can enjoy the company of other intrepid travellers
* Return coach transfers from your hotel (self drive not available)
Adults: From Port Douglas $219.00 per person
From Cairns & Palm Cove $234.00 per person
Children: From Port Douglas $179.00 per person
From Cairns & Palm Cove $195.00 per person
* A child is considered 6 years to 16 years. Children under the age of 6 years are not catered for. Dietary requirements catered for with prior notice.
* The experience runs from 7.30pm - 10.30pm plus transfer time from your hotel