Your exclusive event at Flames of the Forest!
Port Douglas Business Events, functions and conferences will LOVE having an event at Flames of the Forest!
Award winning Flames of the Forest is North Queensland's ultimate event hidden in the heart of one of the oldest rainforest's on earth.
The only off site venue featuring a stunning black silk lined marquee, swathes of crystal curtains, dramatic, sparkling, hand made crystal and bud light chandeliers and hundreds of flames, Flames of the Forest is truly an elegant rainforest ballroom that won't wash out with a little drizzle!
Off site does not have to mean uncomfortable, boring or shrinking violet. Flames features marble bathrooms, padded chairs, pashminas for ladies and an incredible range of entertainment options. From the dramatic (tenor appearing from the forest) to the big name (the office favourite is Diesel) and everything in between, plus the ultimate WOW factor of a burning reveal, blazing fire trail or pyrotechnics exploding in the southern sky.
Excited? Want more? Guess what? Most importantly, your event and guests will never be turned down, cut short or disengaged, as Flames is the only venue with no curfews, party dampening noise restrictions or access to the mobile network!
Flames of the Forest … North Queensland and Port Douglas' ultimate event venue.
Exclusive events at Flames of the Forest - the fast facts!
* 10 minutes from Port Douglas, 30 minutes from Palm Cove and 50 minutes from Cairns
* Caters for groups 10 to 850 guests for a sit down dinner
* Spectacular rainforest setting lit with candles and flames
* Permanent, black silk lined marquee with crystal and bud light chandeliers
*Corporate bathrooms that are fully flushing with porcelain wash basins and electric lights (think Melbourne Cup!)
* A range of table linen, centrepieces & chair covers - we love to custom design or you are welcome to bring your own
* Total exclusivity, privacy and discretion guaranteed - the wedding and event venue preferred by celebrities!
* Fully licensed with no noise restrictions - yeah!
* Multi international & national award winning catering with 18 years experience from fully plated to lavish banquets
* Entertainment from the off beat to the big name - the General Manager over rides the office with her all time favourite - The Angels!
* Audio visual for speeches, lecterns, screens and awards ceremonies are all easily accommodated
* Special effects for the ultimate WOW include fire trails across bridges and pyrotechnics
* After dinner chill out lounges
* Full event design, production and management
Download our fast facts for business events to show off to and convince your boss this is THE place for your event!
Alternatively, for those seeking a truly private dining experience, Flames of the Forest offers two, exclusive evenings, available seven days per week* for groups 2 to 20 guests - perfect for birthday celebrations, special occasions or a VIP Corporate Dinner. Download our Private Dining information today!
Email Natalie direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 07 4099 3144!
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for the special night we had at Flames of the Forest. Everyone was gob-smacked as they walked in. What a sensational event it was ... loved the whole thing. Ambience a plenty … the food and service was excellent, the band was great and even allowed one of our team to get up and sing a tune or two which was very popular. Thanks again for everything, we loved it!
"Also a very big thanks to the gorgeous wait staff. Their service was exceptional! I have dealt with many off site functions over the years however I can't seem to recall a time where I received such a warm and welcoming reception and such friendly service.
...Flames of the Forest certainly exceeded all our expectations. I have never had my staff tell me that there was too much great food! The quality and quantity of the food was beyond all our expectations. Our VIP's attend many functions globally and they have rated this in the top few of the best dinners they have been to around the world."
I would like to say thank you for a fantastic experience at Flames of the Forest. From the moment we arrived until we departed it was like being in fantasyland - fairy lights, bubbling creek, flautist. The professionalism and friendliness of the staff, the high standard of entertainment combined with top quality food ensured the night was a huge success.
"The Flames of the Forest evening for the Fuji Xerox Incentive Program was a winner and was without exception the highlight of the seven days spent in Far North Queensland."